Front Office Management Services
Scheduling, Timely Data Entry & Accurately Determining Patients’ Insurance
Faster turnaround & Increase cash flow
Software flexible & Accurate submission
Get Free Billing Audit
& Pricing Quote
Special Practice Needs?
Consult with our specialist to understand the solution suitable for your practice needs.
Robust Front Office Management
UControl Billing’s Front Office Management team is highly experienced in various vital Front Office Management operations such as patient scheduling, timely data entry and accurately determining patients’ insurance eligibility which decreases claim denial rate and significantly increases practice revenue.
Our robust Front Office Management services include:
- Scheduling Patients
- Entering Demographic Information
- Insurance Verification
- Answering Voicemails and Phone Calls
- Manage Daily Tasks and Clinical Inbox
- Managing Referrals and Authorizations
- Posting Patient Payments
- Appointment Reminder and Recalls
- Preparing Monthly Reports
- Maintaining PHI and Compliance with HIPAA Laws
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Front Office Management Billing do?
Our highly experienced front office management handles the task of appointment scheduling, insurance coverage, and eligibility verification. The availability of accurate and complete patient information helps make the medical billing process successful.
Does UControl Billing provide Front Office Management?
Yes, our staff members are there to assist you 24/7 related to your revenue management in front office queries.
Why should I trust UControl Billing for Front Office Management?
You can trust us as we are a team of innovators in the front office management in the hospital. We implement proven strategies that are capable enough to enhance your revenue cycle and make you profitable.
How important is Front Office Management for Medical Practice?
Efficient front office staff can make the customer experience pleasant and reduce wait time, enhancing your customer retention rate and making new referrals.
What are the steps in the Front Office Management process?
• Proper interaction with patients.
• Providing them with a professional environment for conversation.
• Collecting detailed information from patients during their registration.
• Guiding patients properly.
• Providing them with robust solutions for their queries.
How much should I be charged for Front Office Management?
It depends upon your demanded services and packages you decide with our team.
What Clients Say About Us?
- Eric BlackerMD
- Andrea WarburtonMSPHS, PA-C
- Linda LukoseMD